FAQs / Help
In line with the HSA and HSE guidelines, Airfield has taken all reasonable precautions to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 and ALL visitors are advised that they enter Airfield at their own risk and requested to;
- Pre-book day tickets in advance of visiting Airfield Estate.
- Annual Pass holder do not need to pre book visits.
- Self monitor their own actions.
- Adhere to the queue/check in system in place on arrival.
- Defer your visit if you have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Adhere to any travel limits in place.
- Adhere to the safety measures in place at Airfield Estate.
- Practice social distancing throughout the Estate.
- Minimise contact with surfaces during your visit.
- Follow the one way system in place.
- Ensure parental/guardian supervise and with children at all times.
- Use contactless payments and avoid use of cash.
- Respect existing toilet facilities in the Estate.
- Respect our playgrounds and play areas.
- Some areas of the estate may be closed off to visitors due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Non-compliant visitors will leave us with no other option but to request you leave the estate in the interests of public health.
Please understand that this for your safety as much as our staff and other guests.
We recommend allowing at least an hour to explore.
We don't have an ATM at Airfield Estate. There is one located in the local newsagent at the Balally Luas stop, but we accept card and cash payments at admission and in Overends Kitchen and the Stables Cafe.
NOTE: Card only payments currnetly accepted due to COVID-19
There is Overends Kitchen which is located outside the admission area. They serve locally sourced food for breakfast, brunch & lunch. The Stables café is inside the admission area and serves hot drinks and snacks.
NOTE: Overends Kitchen is currently closed due to COVID-19 restrictions.
We have the Horse Box café at entrance for take away barista tea/coffee, drinks and treats. And within the estate for ticket holders the Stables Café for take away barista tea/coffee, drinks, sandwiches, and treats. (card payments only at both locations)
Carers go free at Airfield Estate with a valid carers card when supporting the person they care for.
Yes, we have a student rate. Please bring your student ID to avail of the student rate.
We also have a youth rate for people aged 18-25, please bring a valid ID or age card to avail of the youth rate.
This ticket is for children aged 4 - 17, all children 3 and under are free. A child must always be accompanied supervised by an adult at all time.
As we are a working farm the only dogs permitted are guide dogs or assistance dogs.
No, bicycles, balance bikes, scooters, rollerblades are not allowed on the estate.
As we are a working farm, we ask that you don't pet or feed our animals.
Take the LUAS to the Balally stop. Turn right when you exit the station, walk up the hill and you can’t miss us.
There's bike parking at Airfield for you to park up before you enjoy your visit to the Estate or Overends Kitchen.
The following Dublin Bus routes will bring you to Dundrum village and drop you within a few minutes walk of Airfield Estate.
11,14, 14C, 44, 44B, 75, 116 and 175
By Car or Coach
Take the M50 to Junction 13, follow the R826 for 2 kilometres to Overend Way and we’re just there on your right.
Airfield Estate, Overend Way, D14 EE77, Ireland
t: +353 (1) 969 6666