Terms & Conditions
I agree to the Terms & Conditions
By attending this/these event(s) or purchasing these products you are accepting the following Terms & Conditions and agreeing to be bound by them and to comply by all applicable laws and regulations.
In line with HSA guidelines, Airfield has taken all reasonable precautions to prevent the spread of the COVID-19. Thank you for your continued support and please bear with us while we adjust.
Ticket Purchase and Validity
- Payments for tickets are non-changeable and non-refundable.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your booking has been confirmed, if you did not receive a confirmation email your booking may not be complete and you should contact us on email@example.com.
- You must show this confirmation email on arrival and if you received an e-ticket you must present this to be scanned in.
- It is your responsibility to check that the information provided is accurate and that you have the correct tickets for the event.
- Airfield is only responsible for issuing tickets in accordance with the information you provide.
- Everyone attending an event at Airfield requires a ticket.
- Once purchased, the ticket is only valid for the date and time listed in the email confirmation or on the ticket.
- Any ticket you purchase from us remains the property of Airfield Estate and is a personal revocable license which may be withdrawn and admission refused at any time. If this occurs, you will be refunded the sale price of the ticket which has been withdrawn or for which access was refused (including the relevant per ticket service charge but excluding any third party order processing fee).
- There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
- No latecomers will be admitted and booked dates and times are non-transferable.
- It is your responsibility to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify you of the cancellation. We do not guarantee that you will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
- Tickets are sold subject to our right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its reasonable control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- In the event of cancellation of an event, personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the Event which have been arranged by you, are at your own risk. We shall not be liable for you for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure.
- Resale -No ticket can be re-sold without written consent of Airfield. If any persons attempt to enter Airfield Estate with an ticket that has been re-sold without Airfield’s written consent, Airfield may refuse entry and no compensation is payable to that person by Airfield.
- Any discounts or offers online are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available on bookings made by phone or in person.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to Airfield Estate.
- On arrival the following will be required in order to validate an e-ticket purchased through the Airfield website:
-Appropriate proof of entitlement to any discounted ticket ie. Valid Annual Pass account or proof of age.
-A legible print out of your confirmation email (or show this on your phone) which will be either scanned or exchanged for the tickets/entrance.
-Airfield reserves the right to charge the normal ticket rate to anyone not able to validate their e-ticket in the above manner.
-Any additional persons wishing to enter with e-ticket holder will be required to pay the normal fee.
Cancellation Policy -There are no refunds or exchanges should you cancel your booking, for latecomers or if you arrive/book the wrong event, date and or time.
General Estate Admission Terms and Conditions:
- The car park may only be used if you are on the Estate, if you leave the Estate you must take your car with you or it may be clamped. Parking spaces are limited and are allocated on a first come first serve basis.
- Dogs, pets or animals of any nature are not permitted, with the exception of registered assistance/guide dogs.
- Bicycles, skateboards, roller blades/skates, scooters, balance bikes and other forms of personal transport are not permitted.
- Balls, frisbees, hurleys or other similar items are not permitted.
- Feeding and petting animals is not permitted.
- The unauthorised use of photographic equipment to record children other than those under your own guardianship is stickily prohibited.
- Video cameras or any type of recording equipment is prohibited.
- Written permission is required for filming for commercial purposes.
- Weapons, fireworks, smoke bombs, glass bottles, flammable liquids, portable bbq’s or other items that may cause injury are not permitted.
- Airfield is non-smoking site. Smoking is not allowed near any open windows or doors at the entrance.
- Visitors are required to comply with signs and fencing as they are in place for your own health and safety.
- Airfield does not accept responsibility for the personal property of its visitors.
- Airfield recommends that all visitors are appropriately dressed as the estate is predominantly outdoors.
- Special effects which may include, without limitation, sound, audio visual, pyrotechnic effects or lighting effects may be featured.
- Children aged 16 and under must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- Students must have student ID to avail of concession rate
- Senior concession rate applies to over 65’s
- On some days areas of the estate may be closed for maintenance or private events. There will be no discount or refund on these days, prices will be as normal.
- Airfield is a working farm and where necessary Airfield Estate Management reserve the right to refuse entry to ensure that Airfield remains a place of beauty and learning, an oasis of green in the city.